There are a lot of things to be negative about on the internet today.
And between cyberbullying on Twitter, fake news on Facebook, and too many weight loss tea ads on Instagram, it’s easy to feel jaded about social media in particular.
In fact, we surveyed more than 3,000 people around the world, and one-third responded that they feel “awful” after browsing social media — with Facebook taking the crown for most awful feelings induced.
So, in an effort to combat these feelings of awfulness, we’ve compiled 30 of the funniest tweets about social media we could find. And with a healthy mix of snark, mockery, and memes, we think they sum up what it’s like to be a social media user — the good, the bad, and the ugly.
30 of the Funniest Tweets About Social Media We’ve Ever Seen
1) On Optimism
2) Life Imitates Twitter
3) Just Keep Mowing …
4) Hot Dog Bae
5) Take the Good with the Bad
6) Social Media Gods Don’t Give with Both Hands
7) You Had One Job
8) On Twitter Expanding its Character Limit
9) Seriously, Though
10) Time to Check-In on Facebook
11) Please, Don’t Auto-Play Videos with Sound
12) Change Your Passwords, People
13) Personal Branding Is Everything
14) At Least They’re Honest
15) Total Eclipse of the Tweet
16) We All Have One
17) It’s Important to Keep Things in Perspective